All you need to know about Yogi Adityanath.
Mahanth Yogi Adityanath (born Ajay Singh; 5 June 1972) is Chief Minister designate of Uttar Pradesh who’ll take oath as CM of UP at Lucknow on 19th March 2017. He is 5th time Member of Parliament from Gorakhpur Constituency, Uttar Pradesh since 1998.
Facts about him :
- He left his home at the age of 21 in 1993 to become a Yogi.
- He is the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini group which is a social,cultural nationalist group which focuses on providing a Hindu platform to youth.
- He was the youngest member of 12th Lok Sabha in 1998 at an age of 26.
- He is Mahanth(Head) of Guru Gorakhnath Temple after the death of his spiritual father in 2014.
- He is B.Sc.from H.N.B. Garhwal University, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand.
- He is believed to have carried out mass conversion of people from other religion to Hindu.
- An altercation between Hindu and Muslim group in January 2007 during Muharram led to death of a Hindu Boy, Raj Kumar Agrahari which led to tensions at Gorakhpur after which he was jailed for breaking law and other things.
- He asked those who opposed to perform Surya Namaskar during Yoga to leave the nation.
- For the famous intolerance debate when SRK said that there is extreme intolerance in India he said that “Shah Rukh Khan should remember that majority population of the Country made him the Star, and if they boycott his films, he will also have to wander on streets. It is unfortunate SRK is speaking the same language that of Hafiz Saeed.”
So what do you think about Yogi Adityanath being CM of UP.Comment your views.
Follow me at Aditya Kumar Choubey
Like My page for funny updates at Laughter Mania
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for some funny videos at Chulbula Choubey