In our day to day life, many people come across who boast about the flaws in our government and say that our security system is very much ancient without much modification like that of Western Countries.
But even after having much modern security system British Parliament was attacked on 22nd March by an assailant.
I’m not trying to make fun of the British Security but I want to make fun of those people who think that other countries have much better security system.
As said “Every coin has two aspects”.In the same way every security system has some flaws.
Let me take you to the highlight of the attack:
- The attacker was driving a Hyundai i40 on the Westminster bridge and he drove the car through pedestrians on the bridge as a consequence of which two people died and many of them jumped into the river.
- After that he crashed his car on the Parliament Gate and ran towards the entrance with knives.
- He stabbed a Police Officer and a woman.
- After that he was shot dead.
- As of now 29 people are being treated and 7 of them are in critical condition.
- Prime minister Theresa May described the attack as “sick and depraved”, but said it would not undermine British values. Parliament will sit as normal on Thursday, she said.
- Mark Rowley, the acting deputy commissioner of the London Metropolitan Police, said seven people were arrested as part of raids on six different addresses and inquiries were taking place in areas including London and Birmingham, central England.
Let’s hope that all of the survived people get well soon and may the soul of the dead rest in peace.
Follow me at Aditya Kumar Choubey
Like My page for funny updates at Laughter Mania
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for some funny videos at Chulbula Choubey